"Connect to" dialog

Janusz

"Connect to" dialog

Postby Janusz » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello,

After opening xStarter Web Pilot always display dialog, and user can select local or remote PC with installed xStarter. This is useful feature, but user needn’t select PC when he uses only local installation of xStarter Web Pilot. What do you think about adding to xStarter Preferences > Web Pilot tab option for disable/enable displaying of this dialog after open UI? Seem to me that his solution allows some users on more comfortable work with xStarter.

Janusz
http://www.sisulizer.com - Three simple steps to localize

Alex
Site Admin

Re: "Connect to" dialog

Postby Alex » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will think about this a little or will wait some additional feedback. There are very big number of items in my ToDo list, so I don't want to make it growing more fast :).

P.S. I was receive all your messages, right now working hard to make xStarter fully Unicode and after this return back to localization issues.

Janusz

Postby Janusz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Hello,

Alex wrote:Thank you for your suggestion. I will think about this a little or will wait some additional feedback. There are very big number of items in my ToDo list, so I don't want to make it growing more fast .

Thank you for your answer. I understand you :) , I work for some software producer and our developers have long list of excellent ideas on their TODO list, but unfortunately implementation of all these features needs lot of time, and some new features are still moved in far and far future.
Alex wrote:P.S. I was receive all your messages, right now working hard to make xStarter fully Unicode and after this return back to localization issues.

Thanks. Could you tell me when you would like to release next official build (of course, if that is not secret)?
BTW:
Currently I’ve lot of work in my company, but I can in future to translate to Polish your website. What do you think about it? Of course I could to do it only in my free time, and for this reason I can’t to promise any deadline for this potential job.

Janusz

Alex
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Thanks. Could you tell me when you would like to release next official build (of course, if that is not secret)?

This is not secret, but I don't know. I have not any deadlines, so it will be ready then it will be ready.
Currently I’ve lot of work in my company, but I can in future to translate to Polish your website. What do you think about it? Of course I could to do it only in my free time, and for this reason I can’t to promise any deadline for this potential job.

Website translation is good idea, but firstly I need to rework some texts. This is work for not near time, maybe at September.

Janusz

Postby Janusz » Sun May 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Website translation is good idea, but firstly I need to rework some texts. This is work for not near time, maybe at September.

No problem ;) . Just, let me know when you’ll be ready.

Janusz

Return to “Suggestions”